How old do I have to be to get my Concealed Carry License?
- You must be within 90 days of your 21st birthday to be eligible for a license.
- *We do allow anyone younger than 21 to take our course for a small range fee. We encourage anyone to come get training with us as it is their right to own a firearm at 18. We are more than happy to improve those skills and knowledge.
Does the course fee cover everything? (ammo, fingerprints, license fee)
- Short answer, No. We are not allowed to sell ammo. The state requires a fee when submitting your application for your license after successful completion of this course. The fingerprints are done through another 3rd party source.
Do I have to bring my own firearm?
- Yes you do have to bring your own firearm. If you need assistance in what type of firearm to purchase we will be more than happy to help you make that decision.
Is this course certificate my concealed carry permit?
- No it is not. Please select on our "Forms" page and download the state application packet. There it will show all required documents to submit to the state. The course completion certificate is one of those required documents.